1. NINE RULES is a game to make music for 2 PLAYERS.
2. An ACTION occurs when a player sends to the other a FILE WAV
3. Every Action must be done following a TURNOVER
4. During the creation process, NO COMMENT is allowed
5. In each track, it is possible to REFUSE, only ONCE the last action received
6. REFUSING is an ACTION (see rule 2)
7. The track is FINISHED when one of the two members says the word STOP TWICE in a row
8. Only ONE TRACK AT THE TIME could be created
9. The mixing, editing and mastering process are made in FULL COOPERATION, not following rules 3 and 4.